All-Hardware Inc. is committed to protect the privacy of personally identifiable information collected from the web site (including forum).
All-Hardware Inc. may collect, store and use various types of Personal Data, such as:
- information about your computer, your visits and use of All-Hardware website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths) and more generally information collected through cookies and similar technologies;
- information provided when registering and completing profile details (such as, but not limited to, salutation, first and last name, email address, title or function, phone number, projects and employment or company details, country and other location details, category (e.g. journalist, investor etc. and industry);
- your subscription choices for All-Hardware email notifications, alerts and/or newsletters;
- information provided when using the services on All-Hardware Sites, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (such as the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases of goods and services, or any other transactions that you enter into through All-Hardware website (including name, address, contact details, email address and payment details);
- information that you post on All-Hardware website and forum (user name, profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information sent to All-Hardware Inc. through All-Hardware website or otherwise (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication), e.g. when you contact us using the contact forms on the All-Hardware website; and
- any other Personal Data communicated by you to All-Hardware Inc…
Such Personal Data may be collected from:
- you directly, when you use All-Hardware Sites, sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase, create a profile or use All-Hardware hardware/software products, attend a trade shows or events, or contact customer services;
- a third-party, when you purchase or use third party services or products that utilize or distribute All-Hardware hardware/software products; or
- other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms (e.g. for data such as company name, location, job title).
All-Hardware Inc. may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- administer and personalise All-Hardware website and business for you by presenting products, marketing messages, commercial offers, and content tailored to you;
- provide you with information, services made available by All-Hardware Inc.;
- complete and fulfil purchases of services done through All-Hardware Sites or otherwise and execute transactions (send statements, process payments, orders, invoicing and overall manage your accounts);
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- share your Personal Data with other All-Hardware Inc. affiliates where appropriate to offer you a better service;
- share your Personal Data with non-affiliated third parties such as distributor or business partners so that they contact you directly or complete and fulfil purchases of products and services done through All-Hardware Inc. Sites or otherwise;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as to send you technical documents or whitepapers;
- send you marketing communications relating to All-Hardware Inc. and selected third party businesses that All-Hardware Inc. believes may be of interest to you, such as newsletters, in accordance with your communication preferences (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive newsletter or marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to any All-Hardware Sites;
- perform data analysis, audits, crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, security, improving or modifying All-Hardware Sites;
- identify usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, operating and expanding All-Hardware Inc. business activities;
- associate information you provide us, with other information we collect from you or about you from third parties, for marketing and analytics purposes; and
- check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of All-Hardware Sites.
Financial transactions are handled through All-Hardware Inc. payment services providers. You can review the providers’ privacy policies on their respective websites. All-Hardware Inc. will share information with All-Hardware Inc. payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via All-Hardware website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Your Personal Data are processed on the basis of at least one legitimate ground which may be, depending on the categories of Personal Data and the purposes of the processing: (i) your explicit consent (which may be withdrawn at any time), (ii) the performance of a contract with you or pre-contractual steps for a contract with you, (iii) compliance with our legal obligations or (iv) our legitimate interest (such as in running our business effectively and in improving the quality of our products and services) or the legitimate interest of the third parties to whom we transfer your Personal Data.
Furthermore All-Hardware Inc. may share your Personal Data with a third party worldwide in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of All-Hardware Inc. business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
When you visit All-Hardware website, register for an online account with All-Hardware Inc. or enter or make purchases through All-Hardware website, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter a contest or other promotion, you may receive marketing communications from All-Hardware Inc. (subject to your consent, where applicable). If you receive these marketing communications, you may unsubscribe from those marketing communications at any time. Email messages will contain instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from receiving such marketing communications.
You are always free to update your communication preferences for the marketing activities performed by All-Hardware Inc… Thus you may accept or refuse receiving marketing-related messages from All-Hardware Inc. in the future or update your communication preferences by following the instructions included in each marketing-related message.
All-Hardware Inc. shall comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note however that All-Hardware Inc. may still send you important administrative and transactional messages (i.e. service notifications) in connection with a transaction, your orders, updates or notifications about products you have purchased from All-Hardware Inc., or information about your account.
All-Hardware Inc. will also retain Personal Data: (i) to the extent that All-Hardware Inc. is required to do so by law, or (ii) the Personal Data may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, or (iii) in order to establish, exercise or defend All-Hardware Inc.’s rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
You have certain rights under applicable data privacy laws in relation to your Personal Data, including rights to, in certain circumstances:
- request access to the Personal Data All-Hardware Inc. holds about you and be provided information in relation to that Personal Data (including the purposes for which it is processed, the recipients to whom that personal data has been or will be disclosed, how long it will be stored for);
- request that All-Hardware Inc. amends inaccurate Personal Data about you, and to have incomplete Personal Data completed;
- request the erasure of the Personal Data All-Hardware Inc. holds about you, for example where it is no longer necessary for All-Hardware Inc. to hold the information;
- object to or restrict All-Hardware Inc.'s processing of your Personal Data (including processing for direct marketing purposes). This includes the right to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails;
- request that All-Hardware Inc. provides you with an electronic copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. To the extent it is technically feasible, All-Hardware Inc. can also transmit your Personal Data to another data controller;
- object to any decision affecting you that has been taken solely by a computer or other automated process; and
- contact the data protection supervisory authority of your country if you have any concern about the use of your Personal Data.
To exercise any of these rights, you may use feedback form to submit your request, which All-Hardware Inc. will handle as soon as reasonably practicable, in accordance with applicable laws.
If any of the information that we hold about you in your All-Hardware Inc. account is inaccurate or incomplete, you can also correct it through your All-Hardware Inc. account. If you have any questions about this or need help, inform us at: email@example.com.
All-Hardware Inc. may need to retain certain information for back-up and record-keeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, and/or to complete any transactions that you agreed prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g. when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
When we send your personal data to third parties, we use specific contractual clauses designed to ensure those third parties respect the confidentiality of your personal data and use it only in connection with providing their services to use and in compliance with applicable data privacy laws. Furthermore, Personal Data that you post or submit for publication on All-Hardware website may be available, via the internet, around the world. All-Hardware Inc. cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
All-Hardware Inc. pays attention to the security of your Personal Data, and therefore All-Hardware Inc. uses various security technologies to protect it, including secure servers, firewalls and encrypted solutions and reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within All-Hardware Inc. organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
However, transmissions over the internet are never entirely secure or error-free and All-Hardware Inc. does not guarantee the security of the information communicated to and/or from All-Hardware website. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID and other Personal Data while using All-Hardware website. Should you become aware of any data security incident, you may report it at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was updated on November 2nd 2020.