IAR Development Environment Settings
You can download the IAR IDE from the official website.
- Open the options window then select the “Debugger” category and select the “J-Link/J-Trace” driver.
- Select the “J-Link/J-Trace” category then go to the “Connection” tab.
- Select “TCP/IP” as the communication type (see Figure 3A), and select “IP-address” from the drop-down list (see Figure 3B).
- In the “IP-address” field specify the IP-address and debugger port for the current session as follows:
IP:Port. IP-address and port are shown on the Connection and Tools page.
While using port forwarding, use localhost as the IP-address and serv_port as Port. serv_port is shown on the Connection and Tools page.
- Make sure “SWD” interface is selected.